One of our important volunteer opportunities is being a Room Ambassador! Each classroom has two Room Ambassadors for each school year. Please see below to learn more about how a Room Ambassador supports teachers and students:
- Leads recognition and celebrations for designated teacher(s) and assistants (birthdays, holidays, teacher appreciation week, end-of school-year)
- Collects funds from parents for optional gift-giving
- Supports teacher(s) with any additional classroom support (cutting, copying, supply collection, etc.)
- Leads in-classroom party planning with the guidance of the classroom teacher
- Notifies classroom of noteworthy school-wide or classroom events
- Send emails using the PTA email system, Constant Contact (easy-to-use, templates available, and PTA member can show you the ropes!)
Sign-up for 2022-23 Room Ambassadors will begin at 12pm on Thursday, September 22 under the “Open Volunteer Opportunities” section of our website. Room Ambassador positions are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis!