Saturday, April 30 at the Tivoli
Registration now open – click here! (for 3rd-6th Graders)
Pending availability, registration will open for grades K-2 on Thursday, January 27
Committee Co-Chairs: Annette Ohlsen, Katelyn Whoriskey & Helen Petrillo
- Choose one ADULT from your child/children’s act to function as the Act Coordinator. This person will register the act and be the contact person for the Variety Show Co-Chairs.
- The Act Coordinator can register their act by clicking here.
- Parents/guardians must complete and submit this Permission Slip/Waiver for each participating student.
- As in past years, only one performance of a song will be allowed in the show. If there are duplicate requests for the same song, the first group to register will get to perform it. You can view the songs that have already been chosen on this spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will be updated as acts are registered.
- Be sure to review the FAQ about putting acts together.
- There will be two Act Previews prior to the show for the students to run through their acts on the Hillcrest stage. More information will be sent to the Act Coordinators once all the acts are registered.
The Hillcrest Variety Show is a much-anticipated event every year that allows our Hound Dogs to show off their talents and creativity while building collaboration skills and camaraderie and helping them overcome any fears or nervousness about public speaking or performance in a safe and welcoming environment.
This is a BIG event that is so meaningful to many of our students. If you are interested in helping plan, please reach out!